Who collects and processes your personal data
Your private data hereunder is collected and processed by Code Mage Ltd, a company established and existing under the law of the United Kingdom, with its registered office located in: 53 Princess Road, Croydon, London, CR0 2QR, United Kingdom, Company Registration Number 12672404 (hereafter referred to simply as “CodeMage”).
In order to provide an effective protection of your personal data, these Rules may be subject to future changes and amendments. You will always find the up-to-date version of these Rules on our website www.code-mage.com.
CodeMage has the position of a controller of the personal data under the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereafter referred to as the “GDPR”).
What personal data is collected and processed
We collect and process only such personal data, that is needed in order to meet our duties and obligations under any agreements concluded with you as our customers and any data necessary in order for the features that we offer to you on our website to work properly (e.g. “cookies”).
We collect and process the following personal data: your first and last names, your email address, your residency/billing address, your IP address, domain name, website usage information.
In case your support inquiry required investigation and we needed further information from you (such as - for example - credentials to access your website’s admin panel), we may ask you to provide such additional details, under a separate agreement. We do not otherwise collect, store, process or distribute credentials or other sensitive personal information.
When you download and install products, for statistical purposes we may collect such data as the current version of your software platforms and products, usage and performance metrics, list of extensions installed, the date the packages were downloaded, installed and used.
The purposes of processing of your personal data
We collect and process your personal data for following purposes:
- to provide you with our services on the basis of a separate agreement on purchase of our products and services,
- to improve our products and services, and
- optionally, for marketing purposes, in order to provide you with the latest information on our products and services (providing we have your consent to do so).
Legal Title for personal data processing
The Legal Title based on which we process your personal data is:
- fulfillment of our legal obligations and duties under agreements concluded with you pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 letter b. of the GDPR, and
- your consent as our customer (hereafter referred to as the “Data Subject”) to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 letter a. of the GDPR.
Term of personal data processing and place of storage
We process your personal data for a definite period of time.
Your personal data, collected and processed by us in connection with provision of our services to you or with sale of our products to you pursuant to an agreement concluded between you and us, is processed during the period, which is needed for proper fulfillment of our contractual duties and obligations towards you.
Your personal data, collected and processed by us for marketing purposes, is stored and processed by us for the definite period of time of five years after you provide us with your respective consent.
Once the term of personal data processing expires, we delete your personal data from our database and stop processing it.
We store and process your personal data either within the European Union member states or within the United Kingdom.
Third persons and your personal data
Third persons may have access to your personal data collected and processed by us. However, any such access is granted as needed in order to provide you with our services and/or our products properly and duly.
Whenever our personal data may be made available to third natural persons and/or companies which , such third natural persons or companies will be required to have the position of processor towards the CodeMage company under the Article 4 Section 8 of the GDPR.
Your rights under the GDPR
You have following rights under the GDPR:
- right to information on the processing of your personal data (you have the right to ask us and require us to provide you with the information on how your personal data are processed by us),
- right to adjustment your personal data (in case we process your personal data which is not correct, you can ask us to correct it and process the right personal data),
- right to delete your personal data (also known as the right “to be forgotten”, in case we processed your personal data inconsistently with the personal data processing rules under the GDPR, you have the right to require us to stop processing your personal data and to delete it),
- right to limit the amount of the personal data to be processed by us (you have the right to ask us to limit the amount of the personal data to be processed by us until we deal with your other requests regarding your personal data),
- right to require to stop processing your personal data,
- right to transfer your personal data (you may ask us to provide you with your personal data in structured form which can be automatically read/analysed by a machine/computer; furthermore, you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data in such form to another controller of your personal data,
- right to be informed on the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in case your personal data have been transferred to a state, which is not a member state of the European Union.
Processing of your personal data for marketing purposes
We use direct marketing in order to inform our clients and customers on our services and products. We process your personal data for such marketing purposes only in case you have given your explicit consent for us to do so.
You have the right to recall your consent to process your personal data by us for marketing purposes at any time. If you do so, we are obliged to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes. You can recall your consent by means of an email sent to our email address or written notice sent to the address of our registered office. Please note it may take up to 3 weeks to process your request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer’s browser to persist information across multiple requests.
This information is sometimes used to track the use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/
Would you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by us, do not hesitate to contact us under the email address: [email protected] or by means of a written notice sent to the address of our registered office: 53 Princess Road, Croydon, London, CR0 2QR, United Kingdom.